Our three beautiful spacious wide-beam boats were all designed to provide great access for the less mobile. They have ramps and lifts and plenty of turning space for wheelchairs. They all feature:
- well equipped kitchens for self-catering use, with fridge, cooker, kettles, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- lounges with plenty of seats and tables
- disabled bathroom including shower, toilet and wash basin
- additional toilet and hand basin
- efficient central heating
- panoramic windows
Close Shave and Sheldrake II
These are family-friendly boats, easy to steer and there’s space to sit outside when the weather’s good. There are plenty of windows that look onto the canal so you can see what’s happening outside whatever the weather.
Each boat can each take up to 12 passengers on day trips. For residential trips up to 10 can be accommodated plus 2 crew members. There are 6 bunk beds and day time seating converts to 5 single beds. A camp bed is carried for the twelfth person.
This is our biggest and most modern boat carrying up to 35 passengers on day trips. It has enormous windows on three sides, making it feel as if you can touch the water!