The government has announced a delay in the lifting of COVID restrictions until July 19th. As a result, we will not be running any trips until after restrictions are lifted. If you have a booking before then, our Bookings Team will be contacting you to reschedule your trip. The safety of our volunteers and clients remains our key priority. Thank you for your continued support and patience through these challenging times.